INTERNATIONAL PLACE-VALUE TABLE -
1) This place value chart is followed in many countries of the world.
2) Read the Place Value Table starting from the ones place three times.
3) Commas are placed at the end of each period.
4) Ones period has three places — ones, tens, hundreds.
5) Thousands period has three places — thousands, ten thousands, hundred thousands.
6) Millions period has three places — millions, ten millions, hundred millions.
7) PUTTING COMMAS IS MUST.
INTERNATIONAL PLACE VALUE CHART -
Example: Write the number name using the International Place-Value Table (Give commas): 325470045
Ans: Three hundred twenty five million four hundred seventy thousand and forty five.
Example : Write in figures:
(a) Three hundred seven million eight hundred forty seven thousand one hundred.
(b) Seven million ninety one thousand four hundred fifty. Solution: